Skip to main content

Tiffany Dufu - 'Not Enough Time'

I chose the RSA competition, focusing on animating the audio 'Not Enough Time' by Tiffany Dufu. Tiffany talks a lot about the everyday struggle of balancing time and expectation. I think it's a topic that is incredibly relevant today, especially with social media and people presenting their 'best self' online using tools like Instagram. There is a lot of pressure on people to live up to expectation, and to be doing certain things. 

The small section of Tiffany's talk chosen for the audio file for the RSA competition felt familiar to me. I like to be organised, and to plan. I myself make to do lists all the time, although a lot of the time they keep growing and growing and never get finished. I think this is the case for a lot of people. We all put pressure on ourselves, push ourselves to work hard. 


You can watch a talk by Tiffany Dufu about her book 'Drop the Ball' and the subject of time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti4QfSKmDLg

Comments